5.3.08

Teaching Experience

The Scrapping Nook
I have been a featured teacher for their Divine Design Event featuring designers that represent manufacturers. I will also be teaching at the upcoming Destination Retreat Event in May 2008. My classes are technique driven and include both projects and layouts.

ScrapAbility.ca
I am the manager and teacher of this online class site. My responsibilities include finding new teachers and exciting projects to represent our site. I also create all classes in a PDF file format that can be downloaded by students. I have taught technique driven classes on this site as well.

Canadian Scrapbooking Crop for Kids
London, ON - October 2007
I taught four classes for this weekend event for charity benifiting the Children's Hospital. I represented two manufacturers and also designed a couple of classes that were taught at locations across Canada. My classes included technique driven stamping classes, a layout class teaching students to think outside the box, and an altered home decor piece.


Other

Spaark Industries
Spaark Advisory Team
July 2006 - January 2008